To Our Valued Customers,
At Abloom, the well-being, health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. As a community we are seeking information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want you to know the steps we have taken to protect everyone who enters our store.
We are closely following the public health recommendations of the local and state health departments, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, and the World Health Organization to ensure our guests and team members feel safe and remain healthy.
Throughout our history, we have always followed the highest standards for safety and sanitation. On top of these standards, we are now taking the following actions:
• The register area and all related devices are wiped down regularly.
• We are cleaning all high-touch surfaces with increased frequency.
• Our team members follow personal healthy practices throughout the day for your safety as well as our own.
• We have hand-protective disposable gloves available to our team members.
• All delivery personnel will be gloved.
• We are increasing focus on making sure that all our team members stay home if they are sick until they recover.
Abloom will continue to monitor the situation, and if needed we will implement further safety steps as they are identified and recommended. Our team members take these actions very seriously, and we want you to feel confident and safe when you visit our store.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Leah and the Abloom Team